| || |
| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Re: Error 429 after trying to generate crystal report
It sounds like a crystal reports DLL or OCX needs to be registered. Try reinstalling CR. Or try this steps to fix the problem:-
- Open command prompt > type regedit and press ENTER key.
- Now in the Registration Editor, browse to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\LICENSES.
- Now select New from the Edit menu, then choose Key. A new registry key appears.
- Enter "F4FC596D-DFFE-11CF-9551-00AA00A3DC45" as the name of the new key.
- In the right-hand window pane, double-click on the Default entry for the key you created.
- Enter "mbmabptebkjcdlgtjmskjwtsdhjbmkmwtrak" as the Value Data, and press enter.
- If you need to update multiple PCs, create a REG file for that key by choosing 'Export Registry File' from the Registry menu. Then, copy the REG file to other PCs and double-click on it to add the key to the registry.
- Now close the Registration Editor