Thread: What is PC Tune Up and how to perform it

What is PC Tune Up and how to perform it

My windows computer has gone much slower. When i turn it on , it takes much time to Start, works very slow when multiple programs are open. I scanned it with antivirus installed, but no results. I heard some where that this problem can be fixed if i tune the PC. I don't know what is PC Tune UP. Could you guys let me know what is it and how can i Tune up my PC ?

Re: What is PC Tune Up and how to perform it

PC Tune Up will improve your computers speed and reliability.It will keep your computer running fast and error-free. PC Tune Up brings your computer back to life by removing the items that can cause crashes, slow speeds, freezing, and impact the overall health of your computer.It is a comprehensive registry repair and optimization tool.

You must run the tune-up programs monthly. After each monthly Windows update is an excellent time to run a clean up. If you install and uninstall many products, you may want to increase this frequency to weekly or even daily.

For more Information on PC tune Up You can see this

You can even download a free PC Tune Up tool from here to keep your pc run smooth. PC Tune-Up is a great choice to optimize and clean your operating system without having to become an expert in registry tweaks. Its easy-to-use interface makes it simple for novice users to defrag their computers and the advanced options and settings provide tech-savvy users the control they require in configurations.It offers various tools; system and registry backup, it can create restore points, it has a solid registry defrag tool – that is one of the only ones I have ever used – and a simple “Smart Scan” that checks everything and tells you what you need to do to fix any problems, and optimizers for memory and startup.

Here some tips that can be performed for PC Tune Up:-
    • First of all have a recent back up of your critical data
    • Run Windows Update regularly, or use the automatic Critical Updates Notification.
    • Scan your system with anti-virus program on a regular basis.
    • Uninstall unnecessary or rarely-used programs in Add/Remove Programs.
    • Clear the Recent Documents & Programs list, on Taskbar & Start Menu properties.
    • Delete unused system tray programs.
    • Run Windows Disk Cleanup. Do this at least twice a month. Make sure 'Recycle bin' is checked to periodically empty it.
    • Run the anti-spyware program regularly to keep your PC clean.
    • If you want faster internet performance, consider an alternative browser such as Opera, Avant, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox.