Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Problems with Catalyst Control Center in Windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 14-05-2009

Problems with Catalyst Control Center in Windows 7

I got the latest drivers CD for Radeon HD4870 on the Windows 7 and installed them. The driver CD also came with CCC i.e. ATI Catalyst Control Center. I also installed it to know whether the drivers are correctly installed or not. This is because on the drivers CD their was only mentioned XP and Vista. I had asked some of my friends and on forums and many said that it can work with my Windows 7. So I just installed them.

Now after installing CCC, I am trying to open it but it is just not opening in this Windows 7. Whats the problem with Catalyst Control Center? Or is it the problem with Windows 7? I want to check if the drivers are properly installed.

Old 14-05-2009

Re: Problems with Catalyst Control Center in Windows 7

If you're running 32-bit, try this link. http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_ca...common-vista32

Get the Windows 7 driver first.
Old 14-05-2009

I have already tried that thing but that is what is not working in Windows 7.
I played Crysis which these installed drivers but I get only 5 FPS in it. This again maybe due to lack of settings through Catalyst Control Center. If only I could open it, I think I can makes settings and changes.
Old 14-05-2009

Let's go over this again. Uninstall all instances of the ATI entries in Device Manager.
Download the latest driver from ATI for that video card and just use it for a while and see if it works OK.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , , ,