Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Coprocessor not installed in Windows 7

Operating Systems

Old 13-05-2009
Members

Coprocessor not installed in Windows 7

I have recently install Windows 7 as my Operating system on my HP laptop, when i open Device manager is saw that co processor drivers are not installed and at the same time i am getting a message as

The drivers for this device are not installed.To find a driver for this device, click Update Driver.

I have also try to click on Update driver but it's not getting update. Can anyone fix this coprocessor message for me.

Old 13-05-2009

Re: Coprocessor not installed in Windows 7

This is issue is being faced by many people when they try to install Windows 7 on there laptop for this you need to download the latest smart audio driver for your laptop from HP site and try to install it this would solve your message.
Old 13-05-2009
Members

I have try to download the latest driver from the HP site, but still facing the same issue.I think i need to reinstall my Windows Vista.
Old 13-05-2009

I was also facing similar issue with my HP laptop i try to manually force the .inf file to install the driver which i have downloaded and it worked for me you also try to do the same thing i am sure you issue would also get resolved.
Old 12-01-2010

I have try to download the latest driver from the HP site for my notebook (Compaq Presario V3500), but i cannot find that model. Anybody can give the link directly to HP site specifically??

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,