Thread: Does 32 bit and 64 bit for windows 7, comes in same pack and what difference is in OEM and Box type packs

Does 32 bit and 64 bit for windows 7, comes in same pack and what difference is in OEM and Box type packs

Hi guys

I need help on this. I am making my own build so I was looking for the windows 7 operating system for it. Now I need to know does the windows 7 pack include both 32 and 64 bit or I have to get then each separately . I also want to know what is the difference between the oem and Box type packs. Is there anyone here know anything about this. I would be really appreciation any help

Thanks in advance

Re: Does 32 bit and 64 bit for windows 7, comes in same pack and what difference is in OEM and Box type packs

Well I have bought the windows 7 retail pack that was having the both 32 bit and the 64 bit DVD pack. So yes it is available and the OEM is the one which is sold wilt the new system and isn’t the retail box . if you are buying the windows 7 separately with the new machine in that case you will get the OME pack generally. If you are getting windows separately then you have to buy the retail box pack. As far as I knew OEM pack doesn’t sold separately , it is illegal . I hope this help

Re: Does 32 bit and 64 bit for windows 7, comes in same pack and what difference is in OEM and Box type packs

Well the OEM which is abbreviation to Original Equipment Manufacturer are the one which is sold along with the new computer pre installed. And it might be outdated and limited for certain purposes

Well the windows 8 is soon seclude to release , though a very early build the next generation of Windows, but it is fast and the windows 7 support will be ending on 2015 . so before getting expensive new OS you consider it .

OEM is tied to the initial computer they are activated on plus can be installed on just one computer. Retail be able to later be put in to another computer and can be installed onto two computers used completely by the similar person. MOLP (Volume) licenses can just be bought in quantities of 5 or additional however can be shared with other software to make the 5 licenses

32 bit and the 64 bit depend on the provider from wher you are going to purchase and OME means the company but for use on its own product like if apple purchase the optical drive by the Samsung that the Apple is the OEM.

Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Software is bundled with the computer When see the company like the Dell , Lenovo , or Hp (to name a few), you can buy Office Software together with the computer, for much less than buying Retail Office Software . a few Internet retailers, you may discover (such as so called software clearance websites), present OEM software - not just Office Suites, although Operating Systems, as well as Antivirus Suites. The buyer should cautiously weigh the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing OEM software against retail boxed product.