Thread: Windows 7 display get change when browser is opened

Windows 7 display get change when browser is opened

Hey Guys,

I'm running Windows 7 on my system. The problem is that whenever i open Firefox, the display gets change automatically from Windows 7 to Windows 7 Basic. But when i close the Firefox browser my display automatically returns back to Windows 7. I even tried it on Internet Explorer 7 another web browser that i used on my system, but was facing the same issue. It's a strange to have such type of problem on my system. Can any body tell me that why i'm having such problem on my pc? Does any body knows about this issue? Kindly help me out to get rid of the above problem. Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Windows 7 display get change when browser is opened

The problem is with your video card, which according to me is not compatiable with your drivers or it may be that your hardware is not able to support your Windows 7.

Check out whether your "Desktop manager" is enable or disable. If its disable on your system then enable it. Even check out your browser setting whether you have the proper settings for your web browser.

Microsoft gives you much more flexibility with Windows 7, allowing you to turn off Windows components such as Internet Explorer, Windows Search, the Gadget platform, and media features that you couldn’t disable in earlier versions of Windows. Follow the below steps mention.

1) Click Start--> Control Panel and select Programs And Features.
    2) In the left pane, click Turn Windows Features On Or Off.
    3) Simply select or deselect the check boxes to enable or disable the various Windows features, and then click on OK tab.