Thread: Unable to install Vista 32bit drivers with Version:182.50 get error code 28

Unable to install Vista 32bit drivers with Version:182.50 get error code 28

Hey Folks,

Currently i'm having GeForce 9800 GT installed on my system. Recently i was trying to install Vista 32bit drivers with Version: 182.50 on my system. While i was installing the driver on my pc, the installation seems to be done quickly, but on the last part of the installation process it showed me an error message that "Access denied GeForce 9800 GT (with an error code 28) on the desktop screen. Can any body tell that what can i do inorder to get rid of the above issue? Does any body knows about this issue? Kindly help me out to resolve the above problem.

Thanks.

Re: Unable to install Vista 32bit drivers with Version:182.50 get error code 28

I think you need to install the proper sound drivers for your specific motherboard.You can use Google "aida32" and download a copy of it and its free of cost. You ghave to just run the zip file as well the exe file on your system. Check out carefully whether it is able to identify your motherboard manufacturer as well as your model number. Then try to go to their website and then download the latest drivers on your pc.

Try to resettle your drivers and then restart the driver if the wizard to add hardware automatically appears on your screen. Then click on the cancel tab.

To start troubleshooting, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that Device Manager is open, and that the device that has the problem is selected. You can perform some recommended resolutions through Device Manager.
    1. Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
    2. Select the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager.
    3. Double-click the device type that has the problem. For example, if you have problems with your modem, double-click Modems to see the devices in that category. A list of devices appears. If a device has problems, the device has a red exclamation point next to it. If a device is unknown (usually because of missing drivers), the device has a yellow question mark next to it.
    4. Right-click the device that has the problem, and then click Properties. This opens the device Properties dialog box. You can see the error code in the Device status area of this dialog box.
    2. Use the Troubleshooting Wizard, if it is available, to help you diagnose and resolve your problem.
    1. On the device Properties dialog box, click the General tab.
    2. Click Troubleshoot to start the Troubleshooting Wizard. The wizard asks you some simple questions and provides a solution to your problem based on the answers that you provide. If the Troubleshooting Wizard is not available, go to step 3.
    3. Follow the resolution steps provided by the wizard to resolve the problem.
    4. Check the Device status area of the device Properties dialog box to see whether the error is resolved. If the error is resolved, you are finished.

Note If you cannot locate your error code then try to contact your manufacturer. For more information you can visite the following Microsoft Web site:http://support.microsoft.com/contactus