Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

GSvr.exe Crashes in Windows vista

Operating Systems

Old 01-05-2009

GSvr.exe Crashes in Windows vista

hello , I have Windows Vista System , With gigabyte motherboard , whenever I restart my Pc i got these the GSvr.exe Error that GSvr.exe has stopped working will be closed , I dont what is these GSvr.exe File , and Why it Giving me Please help me Solve this issue Thanks in advance

Old 01-05-2009

Re: GSvr.exe Crashes in Windows vista

Hello , You need to remove the current DESA (Dynamic Energy Saver Advanced) program from your system, after doing that you need to download and install the latest version of DESA program from gigabyte Site , You can click on these to download the desa utility , hope it help you
Old 01-05-2009

Re: GSvr.exe Crashes in Windows vista

Hello , i also Had a Similar Problem with my Gigabyte motherboard , after Searching and trying lots of method i Finally got the solution , well You need to Turn off the GEST service in the Services console. to solve these problem hope it also work for you too .

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,