Thread: TeamSpeak doesn't work with Windows 7

TeamSpeak doesn't work with Windows 7

Hey!
    I have been using Vista for a long time untill now when its bugs forced me to switch to Windows 7. I am having problems with TeamSpeak. It won't work at all.. I mean sometimes it will hang the PC for about a minute then works smoothly and sometimes i can't hear from my friends at all... Well i can't use TeamSpeak in such conditions... Can anyone help me with it..!? Thanks in advance..!

Re: TeamSpeak doesn't work with Windows 7

Hey!
    I have a similar problem :
    I have a ventrilo server, and assume i can use team speak or ventrilo program to access the server I purchased. My problem is after i enter in the IP and Port along with user name, etc... I press the connect button and it says error on team speak program..on the ventrilo is has a question mark and MSG and it says connecting and it binks. But never connects to the server....

Hey!
    Well according to my knowledge you cannot use TeamSpeak to connect to ventrilo server.. Both are totally different and cannot be used togather...! Well this might be the problem... Try to connect to the TeamSpeak server itself... Will help you resolve this problem...!

Quote Originally Posted by Bracken View Post
    Hey!
    I have been using Vista for a long time untill now when its bugs forced me to switch to Windows 7. I am having problems with TeamSpeak. It won't work at all.. I mean sometimes it will hang the PC for about a minute then works smoothly and sometimes i can't hear from my friends at all... Well i can't use TeamSpeak in such conditions... Can anyone help me with it..!? Thanks in advance..!
    TeamSpeak is unfortunately an OSS application so it would like to have exclusive access to the sound card. So try to update your audio driver. Might help you...! All the best..!

I am trying to get TS3, beta 15 to work on a new install of Win7 Pro without success. What am I missing? I'm not the most tech saavy, so please spell it out for me if there is a solution. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

May be setting the Windows 7 operating system in the compatibility mode can solve the problem. This can be done with the help of the "troubleshoot compatibility", that can be seen on right-clicking on the icon of the particular application. You can let the system to find out the errors that the application is having with the operating system. You can also specify the problems that you are finding while it runs in Windows 7. This may hopefully solve the problem.

TeamSpeak doesn't work with Windows 7

You can perform a clean boot service and then look out for the change.

* Click on the start button on your desktop.
    * Then in the search box type msconfig and hit enter.
    * Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    * Disable the services.
    * Restart the system.

Hi,

i downloaded Skype Beta 4.0 version on window 7 premium 64-bit. Everything is working except the microphone. I am not able to hear my recorded message in the test call echo 123, however the Mic is working as i tested it in the windows (Control panel, audio devices...). Both the built-in and external Mic are not working with Skype (and i checked well that the Mic is not muted in Skype. i also uninstalled then re-installed and the problem is remaining).
    Can anyone help me please?
    Do i need to download a newer version of Skype? if yes can you please send it to me through a sharing website since Skype website is not allowed in UAE and we cannot connect to it?
    thanks.