Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Rotating a video landscape to portrait

Operating Systems

Old 25-04-2009

Rotating a video landscape to portrait

Here is my problem: I turn small movies with my digital camera and I will get product sequence. Avi

when I make films for my camera to the vertical (portrait mode) the problem is that when I get the preview videos, they are in landscape mode. I would have to turn from -90 to view properly.

what solutions exist for this problem (iMovie plug-in or shareware).?
Thank you

Old 25-04-2009

Re: Rotating a video landscape to portrait

Do not think "photo" in video the format is still landscape.The return of your image to 90 (in QT Pro) would severely erode your framing and will display black bars on the sides.
Old 25-04-2009
Dr. V

QuickTime Pro responds very well to this need.QT pro creates no black band on the sides, the film may simply rotate.
Old 25-04-2009

I do not think it will be Imovie that regulate obesity of your characters . Either you need to transformovie try to rework your video with another kind turnclip application. I used Turnclip in Imovie and I do not remember disproportions
Old 25-04-2009

TransformMovie is very well to rotation (and other changes) in batch. I just buy it, we get videos shot a prior correct. You can view them through Quicktime Player, they are touring without black bands. As against iPhoto (v7 / ILFE of 08) refuses to import them?!

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,