Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 : Taskbar keeps flikkering

Operating Systems

Old 24-04-2009

Windows 7 : Taskbar keeps flikkering

Hey Guys!
I need help..! Well i recently installed Windows 7. I have a problem with my taskbar...! It keeps on flickering..! Each time i roll mouse over it it flickers and that hurts the eye...! Can anyone help me solve this problem...!? Thanks in advance...!

Old 24-04-2009

Re: Windows 7 : Taskbar keeps flikkering

Hey!

Whenever I have some sort of issue, I just run the memory test. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it does nothing. I think it's worth a shot. Well also see if there is no new update installed which is causing any problem..! Just a though..! All the best...!
Old 24-04-2009

Hey!
It would be best if your reported your issue using the Feedback button found on the Windows 7 beta build 7000 desktop. That way the information is sent directly to Microsoft's Windows 7 developement team for their review. May be they have an answer for that..! How about that? All the best..!
Old 24-04-2009

Hey!
Similar problem with me... Sometimes when using Internet Explorer 8 Beta on Windows 7 Build 7000 my taskbar flickering from background. I don't seen any problem or hang but interesting with this problem. Why it flickers? Can anyone help us out..! Would be really great...!
Old 24-11-2009

I have just upgraded my vista to windows 7 and was having the same issues with a flickering taskbar from time to time....i have resolved that by going into my device manager and updating my display adapter driver and the flickering has stopped. Hope this helps

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,