Thread: Entourage 2008 sync iCal

Entourage 2008 sync iCal

Hello, I searched a bit everywhere on the timing and I came across a lot of problem, but at home nothing help me as Entourage 2008 does not synchronize with iCal (only way I know to sync my iPhone with Entourage).

In iCal I put all my RVs under Entourage, my synchros RVs are between my iPhone and iCal, Entourage, but remains silent! I even forced to take the info from iCal and delete the Entourage but nothing... glance it starts to blow me!

I use Entourage because I have an Exchange server and it works well with, and that the timing is centralized with the mails.That is, if someone has an idea I'm interested, thank you for your information.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Entourage 2008 sync iCal

- Does the account that you synchronized the calendar is your main account, one that comes first in the list to the left of the main window of Entourage?
    - In the monitor business, when you edit a calendar event in Entourage, you see the sync tool "Microsoft Sync Services is run? And what else?

I personally just do it
    I have made the count. mac as default (I do not know if it is required to read or not)
    then you go around in preference
    pref in general there is "services syncro"
    you have the choice ICAL ADDRESS BOOK NOTES
    then ask the configuration of the syncro
    In any case it just works perfectly for me

I have the same problem (with around 2008). I have my appointments in iCal, but not synchronize with the environment while the synchronization icon works perfectly.
    I followed exactly the instructions but starting on a Mac, I do not know how to put the account. Mac by default (perhaps the source of my problem) ...

I believe the problem is that "sync" means "sync". And that, apart from the start, it takes into account the updated latest, no matter what software it is. What you observe is a prior logic.

In my opinion, you can try to circumvent this problem and turning off sync in Entourage. And reactivating the once just after sync your iPhone <> iCal (and re-disabling immediately after). Drawback: all that has been done in the meantime Entourage calendar will be overwritten. This may not be great (depending on circumstances).

Insofar as there is no solution in Entourage to sync limit to one (or more) Category (s), you are forced to solutions "DIY", I fear. Who could pass for a timely update. But not for regular use ... Anyway, always look on the side of AppleScripts