Thread: Lsass.exe - access denied

Lsass.exe - access denied

My computer boot is high, but it opens up before a Windows interface, it gives me system error in a text window: Lsass.exe - Access Denied

A process has access to an object is requested, but it were not the rights of access granted.

After confirm the text window to window runs OK again down and start from new.

The same game starts again.

How can it with the help of Windows restart without which I
    lose my data?

Please order early reply.

Re: Lsass.exe - access denied

Local Security Authentication Server (Lsass.exe) has denied access to a process. Check the events view under Security and under Applications. Start > Run > type "eventvwr" (no quotes). When event viewer opens select that afore mentioned sections and check for warnings and errors logged.

Double-click an event (right pane) to view details. A suspect service or application can be started and stopped to see if you can reproduce the error.

Download then install and update Ewido Security Suite then update it with its latest definition files.

Boot into Safe Mode by continually tapping F8 at boot up.

Run Ewido and have it remove what it found.

My suggestion is, boot with your WindowsXP cd. As soon as you have Welcome to Setup, press <R> for repair and it will start the Recovery Console. If it asks you which Windows installation, press 1. For administrator's password, just press <ENTER>. From the command prompt, type chkdsk /r. Normally, this would run 30-45 mins. After the process, type EXIT and press <ENTER>. Your computer will restart and at this point you don't have to boot to CD, just let your computer start and see whether you'll get to the desktop. If it gets to the desktop, observe your system whether it will create any other error messages.
    I can't guarantee this would fix the problem, but there's nothing wrong if you'll try first, besides, this process will not erase anything on your hard drive. Pls update me for any development.