Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Compatibility Vista 64 and chart-sound PCI-E SupremeFX-Fi?

Operating Systems

Old 16-04-2009

Compatibility Vista 64 and chart-sound PCI-E SupremeFX-Fi?

My PC lately assembled on a mother board Asus Maximus 2 Formulated (config. gamer recommended by our reviews) functions perfectly, except for the chart-sound provided (module PCI-E SupremeFx-Fi) which no sound leaves!
The manager of peripherals recognizes well a peripheral High Definition Audio which he regards as functioning correctly.
When I try to install SoudMax Audio 610X6480_ vista_2.zip (as that seems to be necessary with these components) the system indicates to me: can' T find root AusSetup.ini…
SupremeFx-Fi: is this really compatible with Vista 64?

Old 16-04-2009

Re: Compatibility Vista 64 and chart-sound PCI-E SupremeFX-Fi?

It is perfectly compatible with Vista x64 the problem do not come from. On my Maximus Formula there was a module to connect on a specific PCIE (only one compatible that highest) I do not know if it is the same thing on Maximus 2 Formula, but to check of this with dimensions.
Old 16-04-2009

Re: Compatibility Vista 64 and chart-sound PCI-E SupremeFX-Fi?

The module its is well connected on black connector PCI-E 1 reserved for its use as Asus recommends it. The problem thus does not come from there.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,