Thread: HOW convert AVI to CVCD

HOW convert AVI to CVCD

Hi all,
    I am using Windows XP in my Laptop. I have a lots of AVI format movie file that I want to convert in CVCD format. The CVCD is a VCD that uses a variable bit rate in its place of one constant, as used in the VCD. How can I do this? Please suggest.

HOW convert AVI to CVCD

we create our CVCD using Tmpgenc, I recommend reading the manual also Tmpgenc we have in the Web.In the main program window by clicking on the button Browse to locate our new video.As we see, we could select a source for video and another for audio, and an output could choose only video, only audio, video and separate audio. We will leave the default option that is system (Video + Audio) In order to have a single MPEG include us both.

HOW convert AVI to CVCD

I am also using Tmpgenc converter that is good converter. The default settings of Tmpgenc that will appear will be the video we have built, so we change it.To configure a CVCD we must choose MPEG-1 in Video stream setting.In Size size 352x288 if our project is PAL and 352x240 if NTSC.In Aspect Ratio 4:3 or 16:9 depending on the format of our TV and also PAL or NTSC depending on our video format. The most important value to change is to Bitrate. Here we must choose either to enable us to set this as a variable. Their settings are intuitive, but for more information I refer you back to Tmpgenc Manual. check that and reply.

HOW convert AVI to CVCD

You can also use WinAVI Video Converter that can convert AVI to CVCD. It's a AVI to CVCD converter to convert AVI VCD format. You need to click the DVD button on the main interface , or you can simply click ‘menu’ button on the main interface, then select "Any to DVD/VCD/CVCD/MPEG" on the submenu of the " format convert " ,and after that the program will come up a "Select file" box. Then please prefer the AVI file that you want to converter. Check and reply.

HOW convert AVI to CVCD

You can also use Nero to covert AVI to CVCD. Basically CVCd is only format for span and japan. Just open Nero and choose the type of disc, (CD), Category Photo and video and the option Create Video CD.This opens the interface of Nero, with the compilation on the left and right in your browser.
    This browser will navigate to where you saved the video, select it and drag it to the left.Nero will analyze and reject it by disregarding the VCD standard. It will press on Disable compatibility with standard and continue.This video will appear on the left. Since we only have to click on the button Record and wait. Within minutes we will have our album recorded. Best of luck.