Thread: NetBrain Workstation is not working in Windows 7

NetBrain Workstation is not working in Windows 7

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. The problem that I am having in my system is that NetBrain Workstation is not working in Windows 7. My friends suggested that this is software that helps the network professionals to learn network skills easier and faster. The installation was successful, but when I start the application, I do not find anything starting. Please help with suitable replies and suggestions.

Re: NetBrain Workstation is not working in Windows 7

NetBrain Workstation does not have any additional system requirements other than the operating system that it supports. It can run only on the platform of Windows XP operating system. This is the reason why NetBrain Workstation is not working in Windows 7. I suggest you to search the internet for alternatives of NetBrain Workstation. I am sure that using some other software having the same feature will solve the problem.

It is not necessary that NetBrain Workstation is not working in Windows 7 is an incompatibility problem. It can be that an installation error has occurred. Such problems happens when other applications are run along with the installation process. This is why it is always advised at the beginning of the installation process to quit all running applications. So, reinstalling the software will solve the problem.

It can be that NetBrain Workstation is not working in Windows 7 because there was a problem in the setup of the software. There may be 2 ways ow this problem can occur. One is that if the setup is used for a long time, it can become corrupt. It is also possible that the setup that was corrupted was copied to the disc. Try installing the software from another disc or download it from the internet. This will hopefully solve the problem.

If NetBrain Workstation is not working in Windows 7, then you may be using an old version of the software. Such incompatibility problems were with the old versions, since they were not made such that they would support the Windows 7 platform. I suggest you to download the latest version of the software and then , install it because the new versions are made with an idea that they must supports all the operating systems that are available in the market.

Download the compatibility tool for NetBrain Workstation if it is not working in Windows 7. To get rid of such incompatibility issues in the operating system, such tools are being released for the particular softwares, applications and programs. I can assure you that this can solve the problem, since I am using the same in my system to solve the incompatibility problems with Windows 7 operating system.

Hi, all

It looks NetBrain Workstation works fine within Windows 7.

[IMG][/IMG]

Do the followings to make it work:

1. right-click the NetBrain shortcut and select Properties > Compatibility

2. Set the Compatibility Mode to Windows XP (SP3).

Also you can refer to the NetBrain community for details

Hope this helps.