Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How To Add Or Remove Windows Components in Windows Vista

Operating Systems

Old 14-04-2009

How To Add Or Remove Windows Components in Windows Vista

Hey Guys!
I have been using windows vista from a quite long time. Like everyone else, i'm frustrated with all the bugs and update problems. These problems were not enough i guess that a new problem occured. How do i add or remove windows component in windows vista... I get really screwed so i don't want to experiment myself, atleast not in windows vista.... Help Guys! Thanks!

Old 14-04-2009

Re: How To Add Or Remove Windows Components in Windows Vista

Hey!
Windows Vista is the most worst operating system by Microsoft till date.. Well You can try to add or remove windows component from add/remove programs in control panel...! Thats the easiest way... But i'm not sure though...! Well its always better to try things on your own...! Cause there is always a solution for you in here on TechArena...! all the best...!
Old 14-04-2009

Hey!
You can try this out :
  • Click the Start button
  • Then click on Control Panel
  • In the Control Panel, click on Programs
  • Now click on Turn Windows features on or off to show all the features
  • To turn a Windows Vista feature on, select the check box next to the feature
  • To turn a Windows Vista feature off, clear the check box next to the feature
  • Now click on the OK button to have Windows Vista save and apply your changes
  • Then close any open Control Panel windows to return back to your Windows session
  • Depending on what features you have turned on or off, Windows may prompt you to reboot
Old 14-04-2009

Hey!
Yeah the method described above by smirnoff is correct. Although you can skip the first three steps. Instead those go to run and type the following command to bring the programs window :
Code:
appwiz.cpl
All the best...!

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,