Thread: New Hardware Detected Hangs Pc

New Hardware Detected Hangs Pc

Hello , I started my PC and it said new hardware detected MTP service and it runs and After that it Hangs my pc I did not installed it .Can you tell me how to Solve this problem Thanks in advance for your replies .

Re: New Hardware Detected Hangs Pc

Go to Control Panel > Taskbar & Start Menu.

Then on the Taskbar menu hit "Customize" That will show you the current items in your taskbar. You should have one that says "<no title>" - that is the MTP Device. Click on the "Hide when inactive" and change it to "Always hide". This should have no affect on you being able to put music on your device. Hope this helps, and good luck with everything!

I found reinstalling Windows Media Player (by removing the component under "Add/Remove Windows Components" and also uninstalling from "Add remove programs" by rolling back to a previous version. I haven't tried reinstalling 11, but at least it fixes the MTP problem. Please note, disabling the balloon using taskbar -> customize is not a solution!

Hello , Check this Found New Hardware MTP Device it might Be Helpful Best of Luck

Some device classes are marked for silent installation because user interaction may not be possible when a device of those classes is being installed. For example, when you install a new keyboard, you may not be able to respond if Windows prompts you for an installation path. By having the keyboard class device installed silently, no prompt is displayed. However, not all devices have device drivers included with Windows. In some cases a compatible (but not necessarily full-featured) device driver may be selected for installation. You can tell that this has happened if the device is shown in Device Manager with a green icon. If a better driver is included with the device, you can install it after the initial configuration.