Thread: Itune Smart Playlist

Itune Smart Playlist

Hello,

I use itunes to listen to my music. I preferred store against myself my files in my records: compilation, classic, various authors, and so on.

I also playlists to access any of my files, but it forces me to add my files in the list each time I add music from itunes.
    I would like to create Smart Playlists that gives me all the music contained in any particular case. Is this possible?

I hope I was clear enough.
    Thank you in advance.

Re: Itune Smart Playlist

You must select all of your music file to add information such as artist for sorting through and after you have your list intelligent follow according to this criterion.

Thank you for the info, I opt for this solution but the thing is that the classification based on 1 test that I definite.Or a copy of a new song is so random that I can not enter a test group or a style of music.

You advise me how to setup for all the new sound that I copy is in this album, made in reproducing the same principle of "new song"

Thank you

I just think, you can copy me setting up your list intelligent "piece recently added" that is at the top of list I could replicate the same configuration.

that you can not at once want a manual, and wait for iTunes that you do this sort of manual automatically ....

Frankly you should forget your tries via the Finder and use iTunes. You quickly discover that it is far more powerful than you imagine.

Compared to your initial request, trying to do as follows:

when you add to the Tunes of music contained in a folder in the Finder, you can take this file and drag the iTunes window by releasing the record in the column containing the iTunes Playlists.

it will automatically create a playlist with the name of the file and listing the titles contained in this folder.

If you checked in iTunes Pref box "Keep iTunes folder organized the Music", your titles will be re-stored by iTunes and will not remain in the folder where you'd be, but your reading list, created automatically, therefore, maintain a list of these titles.

If you have unchecked "Keep organized ...", your list will give you access to the tracks on this folder and files remain in place in this folder.

By good against this are not dynamic lists, and if you changed the content of the file, the list will not update itself ....

You should tag your files and you create smart lists based on these criteria (which makes it possible to have the same title in several lists if it meets several criteria .... a compilation of classical music will be both in the Classical and compilations)