Thread: Problem With Window 7 Beta

Problem With Window 7 Beta

I am facing a big problem with my new operating system. I was using windows vista 64 bit as an operating system, but then recently installed window 7 beta version. For around 3 days it worked fine, but now it started to reboot my computer. I don't know why? It suddenly start to reboot my computer in between when i work.

Please provide some views regarding this

Your view will be appreciated

Re: Problem With Window 7 Beta

Insert your Windows 7 CD and restart the computer.
    The Windows Installation wizard will appear.
    Carefully proceed, till you find an option to "Repair.
    Click on Repair. Let it complete. This should fix our issue.

Note : IF CD is not detected automatically, you have to re-set BIOS configuration.
    Press Del or F10 (depends) when the system starts and then set the Boot Priority.
    Here make sure, CD drive is before Harddrive.

U just enter cmos setup menu, and just configur urs setting to default value.
    restart computer after saving the cmos setting.
    press f8 and start computer in safe mode and remove services.exe from start up list for that u just open run command and type msconfig.

next u can try by running system scanner.

for that u just open run command.
    type

sfc \scannow but be sure that u must have an win 7 cd in yours cd rom.

If you are using ethernet to connect to the computer? I'm thinking that a windows 7 OS may not have the USB drivers.

Have you tried other ethernet ports on the 2wire, and do they do the same thing?

Have you tried this 2wire on a different computer, and does it do the same thing?

If you can replicate this from multiple ethernet ports connected to different computers, then I would say that the modem "ain't wurkin so hot."

Confirm it - try a hard reset by mashing in the little inset button on the back of the 2wire while it is powered on. Ten or twelve seconds resets most devices.

Naturally, if this leads to an unserviceable 2wire, see if you can just get a replacement sent out to you. 1

The error message you are getting is normal and doesn't necessarily mean you have a software problem. Whenever a system reboots or hard crashes that is a typical Windows message you'll see after it reboots.

Now as for your problem. When you get random reboots that typically is a power related problem. I would say check where you have the computer plugged into.

Is it plugged into a surge protector and is that surge protector full of other devices?

Have you tried plugging it into another outlet just by itself?

You might also be experiencing a bad power supply in the unit. Again from my experience with random reboots. It's usually a bad power supply or bad power.