Thread: New Linux Distributions

New Linux Distributions

Hey guys!
    I have heard that there are a lot of new linux distributions... I went through all the threads here but have no idea about any new distros...! Has anyone working with the new Distros...! Can anyone provide me with the links of the new distros...! Help guys!

Re: New Linux Distributions

Hi...!
    I'm aware of this one which i'm using...! "Ututo"

Ututo GNU/Linux is an operating system based on Gentoo Linux with the main goal of producing an operating system comprised entirely of free software. The name makes reference to a gecko known by this name from northern Argentina. The founder of the GNU Project, Richard Stallman, formerly endorsed the distribution nearly exclusively, before he switched to gNewSense.

Download Here

Hey!
    I have one too know as Bluewhite64

Bluewhite64 Linux is an UNOFFICIAL port of Slackware® Linux to the AMD64 architecture. This means that it runs on AMD64 based servers and computers. The goal of this port is to mimic the user experience of the Intel x86 distribution at it's best. Attila Crăciun has announced the release of the "LiveDVD" edition of Bluewhite64 Linux 12.2, an unofficial port of Slackware Linux to the x86_64 architecture

Download

Here is one more... "Eeebuntu"

Eeebuntu is a customised distribution of Ubuntu specifically developed for the EeePC range of netbooks. By incorporating the three key technologies of Ubuntu, the Array Kernel and the EeeConfigure system, users of EeePC's who want to try running Linux on their machines now have an easily installed distribution which works out of the box with no configuration needed.

Download Now!

Hey guys!
    That is kool... Well i found out one more... "PC/OS 2009v2a". Heres the info :

Its the first Linux based distribution that provides ease of use out of the box. It provides all multimedia codecs out of the box, an easy to use and simplified interface. Great compatibility with older hardware to help you extend your hardware and software investments...

Roberto J. Dohnert has announced the availability of an updated release of PC/OS, a user-friendly desktop Linux distribution based on Xubuntu

Download