Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where is System button in Linux?

Operating Systems

Old 21-03-2009

Where is System button in Linux?

Hey guys!
I have a problem here with my linux system. My brother changed the language unknowingly and the language is something which i don't understand... How do i find the System button so that i can change the language back to english! Help guys!

Old 21-03-2009

Re: Where is System button in Linux?

Hey!
Dude, half information is always dangerous...! Please post complete details... So which is your distribution based on? KDE, Gnome XFCE or other?
May be we could help you...!
Old 21-03-2009

Hey!
Thanks for taking out soem time to help me... By the way mine is Ubuntu linux may be its gnome or X window, i'm not sure...! I'm constantly trying to get through but the language is totally not understandable... May be i should wait for some help...! Thanks!
Old 21-03-2009

Hey!
Sorry for the second post but i figured it out my self...! I remembered the where it was located when the language was english, so i just ignored the language and navigated the same way... Thanks anyways...!

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,