Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to clean unnecessary process

Operating Systems

Old 20-03-2009

How to clean unnecessary process

Either by going to terminal services configuration panel, or open the manager, I realize that I have a lot of process. But it is annoying to know that there is a lot of things that are all alone without you. Especially since it takes a little extra time at startup. So is what you can safely remove some process? How to find if a process is not dangerous ? How do I know if a process is unnecessary and should be deleted ?

Old 20-03-2009

Re: How to clean unnecessary process

You can start by removing some programs at startup.
Old 20-03-2009

Re: How to clean unnecessary process

Go to Start, Run, msconfig, Startup tab, uncheck everything except your firewall and your antivirus (if other than XP) and your ISP connection software, Apply, OK, restart the computer, and check "Do not show this message "

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,