Thread: What is the best in Windows 7

What is the best in Windows 7

Out of curiosity, I would like to know what you think is the best in / with Windows 7?

Re: What is the best in Windows 7

That it feels like to drive a car on a highway, and that network configuration is almost running itself!

In order to take something tangible and fun it can be the new task bar. As it works with that it goes so quickly to start the program, it feels almost as if they are always running when you need them.

A little more discreetly behind the scenes, it is damn good that I did not installed a single driver.

But the most accurate and most boring answer is probably the whole.

But the most accurate and most boring answer is enough whole. For everyday use such as web browsing, email, music and networking functions, Windows 7 is quite wonderful. Nice, easy to work and quick.

Have found myself sitting at Vista computers a few times last week. Since I have Windows 7 (7000) on all computers in my home, it feels slow and awkward to sit in front of Vista again.

Did, however, a graphic to upgrade my own computer from a fully functional Windows 7 build 7000 to build 7048. After it ended the fun for a while. After a few installs of various programs started the computer stop at boot. I tired pretty fast and installed on the building in 7000. But even then, I got the same problem. This, however, I start a new thread on ...

Agree with Calvin K and SalVatore. But the most accurate and most boring answer is probably the whole.

Search feature is a real hit. Computer management transparent and fast. Should be interesting to see what's in RC.

matthewforu Guest

New features of windows 7
    New Task bar .
    Net working Wi – Fi
    Preview pane
    Jump list .
    Peeking
    Biometrics .
    Default support for various file format .
    Paint ( inhanced )
    Aero peek
    Aero snap / Aero shake