Thread: OpenOffice Calc Print Preview problem

OpenOffice Calc Print Preview problem

Hello Everybody ,

I use OpenOffice Calc version 3, in a single file, there are several tabs, to make sure the layout is correct, I do a print preview (because there are differences between the screen and 'preview) for the 1st tab, there is no problem for the second tab, I find myself with an overview of the 1st tab. Thank you in advance for your answers,

Re: OpenOffice Calc Print Preview problem

Hello, Check this Link http://plan-b-for-openoffice.org/cal...sheet-portrait
    it may help you

Quote Originally Posted by Cunning View Post
    Hello Everybody ,

I use OpenOffice Calc version 3, in a single file, there are several tabs, to make sure the layout is correct, I do a print preview (because there are differences between the screen and 'preview) for the 1st tab, there is no problem for the second tab, I find myself with an overview of the 1st tab. Thank you in advance for your answers,
    Hello , Highlight the cells to be printed on the first sheet then select the command Format> Print Ranges> Define and the result will be only those highlighted cells will print on the page. Of course this assumes that the amount of cell data will not be too much to print on one page.

Quote Originally Posted by Humberto View Post
    Hello , Highlight the cells to be printed on the first sheet then select the command Format> Print Ranges> Define and the result will be only those highlighted cells will print on the page. Of course this assumes that the amount of cell data will not be too much to print on one page.
    Hello , I Got answer to my own question, this might be useful to another user; for the 1st tab I set a print area, in that I did not also set a print area to the second tab, the print preview only applied to the 1st box! Strange, just to know. Hope it Will helpful to other user