Thread: Recursive Problems With BSOD

Recursive Problems With BSOD

I am in a big trauma. I run a windows xp operating system. It is been said that windows xp is the most stable and secure operating system in the recent versions of operating system. But not in my case. Whenever i turn my computer on, After 30-35 minutes of proper working, a bsod screen occurs.
    It displays a message explaining that INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED.

Pleae help me regarding this issue

Re: Recursive Problems With BSOD

When Windows is loading, press F8, click Last_Known_Good from the advanced boot menu options, and then press ENTER.
    If you click the "Last_Known_Good" option, and the system does not start properly, refer to the following knowledge base articles for additional troubleshooting steps:
    244905 Service that Prevents Windows from Booting
    202485 Description of Safe Boot Mode in Windows

Upgrade to a compatible version of Nero (manufactured by Ahead Software) that includes the correct drivers for use with Windows 2000 and later versions of Windows. Contact the manufacturer for support, and for an updated version of the Nero CD-Recording software at the following Nero Web site:
    http://www.nero.com
    -OR-
    If you have a version of Nero that is older than 4.0.8.3, you can download the latest Wnaspi32.dll file at the following FTP site:
    ftp://ftp.ahead.de/wnaspi32.dll

Some malware camouflage themselves as tcpip.sys, particularly if they are located in c:\windows or c:\windows\system32 folder. Thus check the tcpip.sys process on your pc whether it is pest. We recommend Security Task Manager for verifying your computer's security.

TCPIP.sys is used to access the whole IP protocol... Example, if you desactivate it, you won't be able to access the internet and your network because it can't initialize the protocol at windows startup. Tested it by manually setting the service to disabled on startup, in the registry.
    PowerUser

performing a "file signature verification" run, it pop up as a file as not microsoft digitally signed.
    Luis R.

The tcpip.SYS file in windows xp sp2 limits socket connections and prevents the creation of RAW TCP sockets, and prevetents any UDP type packets from leaving the stack that have ip addresses that arent present on a network adapter installed in the machine. This has been done to circumvent known threats by malatious code , and Networking tools. Needless to say.. my sentiments on the new SP2 TCP/IP stack is very low. but to elate to the summary, yes, the tcpip.sys file is essential for a Windows based machine to use the tcp/ip protocals(ie use Networking or the Internet).