Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows 7 does not boot

Operating Systems

Old 10-03-2009

Windows 7 does not boot

Hello!

I want to install Windows 7. Now I have the BIOS set to boot from DVD, have the Windows 7 DVD and after that "Press a button to CD / DVD to start" appears. But that does not happen.

Is it the DVD drive? No, Windows Vista and XP boot problems.
Then there's the DVD? No, Windows 7 will boot on the PC of my friend's problems.

I just want to point out that the PC only has 512 MB of RAM, but really should not be the problem, right?

Thanks in advance

Old 10-03-2009

Re: Windows 7 does not boot

The DVD from Boots works only if the correct DVD win7 burned.
You have to be directly because of image burn the image and can not predict unpack when you extract the image before burning it and the data then it does not Boot from the DVD! That I had it already.

If you have nero, it's no problem directly from ISO image to burn. Has the problem solved?
Old 10-03-2009

I do not use Nero, Alcohol 120% but can do well.

I opened Alcohol - Record Wizard - Image selection - Fired

I have not unpacked or so ...

Nevertheless, thank you,
Old 10-03-2009

Hi,

Check for the Minimum System Requirements for windows 7 to run it to run it smoothly - What Is Windows 7 Minimum System Requirement?

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: