Thread: What Is Tib File ? How to Run?

What Is Tib File ? How to Run?

Hello , I Have Windows Vista x64 edition of Home Premium installed in my PC ,and I have Recently Purchase a Maxtor External Drive For Backing up my Pc. So For backing up my data i use Acronis , after taking backup a file was created With internet explorer I have found out that it is a TIB file & when i TRy to open ,I can't open it. Please help Thank in advance

Re: What Is Tib File ? How to Run?

Hello , I also Have the Same File And used the acronis look what i found about It that it is An Acronis proprietary file format used to store whole hard disk partition data for computer backup purpose or just for backup of selected folders. Well i dunno How to run it .

TIB is Acronis True Image File. .tib stands for TrueImage Backup, which is initially created by Acronis True Image. TIB is the proprietary file format to backup whole hard disk or a certain folder's images of PC. As a backup format generated by Acronis True Image, the TIB files are widely used to bakcup or save the disk imaging to another hard drive disk, partition resize, and replicate the structure of a whole disk data to another one.You can install Acronis and then mount the image, so you will get a drive letter. VmWare can't use Acronis images as VM's. You can try restoring the images into a VM by starting up acronis when the VM boot

Check this Link
    Download Acronis True Image Home 2009

Hello , Thanks For the reply , I Used Acronis Particularly Because The Allows you to create backup rules, so you do not have to worry about managing your backups well Anyways Thanks for the replies