Thread: Loss windows account password

Loss windows account password

hi,
    My query is regarding my operating system,i forgot the password of my administrator account,Now, this account contains many important documents,Is there any way in which I could recover either the lost documents or the password?

Re: Loss windows account password

hi,
    When you set out to crack a password, the first question you have to ask yourself is what kind of password is being cracked. You will need a cracking utility, and most utilities are program specific. For example, you would need a different type of utility to crack a Microsoft Office document's password than you would to crack a Windows domain controller password. The password cracking utility is irrelevant to the discussion, though, because such utilities are so easy to come by. Just search the Internet for password crackers and you will find any kind of cracker you need.

you can CRACK the Windows user account password and get into Windows.Ophcrack is a Windows password cracker based on rainbow tables. It is a very efficient implementation of rainbow tables done by the inventors of the method. It comes with a GTK+ Graphical User Interface and runs on Windows, Mac OS X (Intel CPU) as well as on Linux.

Start your computer and at the logon screen, click your user name and leave the password box blank or just type in anything. This will bring up a Logon Failure box and you will then see the option to use your Password Reset disk to create a new password. Click it which will initiate the Password Reset wizard. Insert your password reset disk into your floppy drive and follow the wizard which will let you choose a new password to use for your account.

Alexisxy Guest

As far as I know , there are two main methods to solve the windows password problem as follows:
    1st Method:
    Start system and when you see Windows Welcome screen / Login screen, press <ctrl>+<alt>+<del> keys twice and it'll show Classic Login box. Now type \"Administrator\" (without quotes) in Username and leave Password field blank. Now press Enter and you should be able to log in Windows.
    Now you can reset your account password from \"Control Panel -> User Accounts\".
    Same thing can be done using Safe Mode. In Safe Mode Windows will show this in-built Administrator account in Login screen.

2th Method:
    Windows password reset software:
    for example:Windows Password Reset. It is easy and convenient to use.
    http://www.resetwindowspassword.com

Nice explanation Alexisxy. Thanks for the reply. I will try the 1st method rather than going for any external tool. If that doesnt work, then only will try the Windows password reset software. Well, I was not aware that such softwares exist. Thank you.

You can create a Windows password reset bootable disk(cd/dvd or usb) with Windows Password Breaker to reset your password. No need to re-install your OS.

ruben Guest

of course,you can solve this problem with Windows Password Recovery tool, one of whose functions is to remove local administrator and user passwords on any Windows system,This password recovery tool is based on friendly GUI, even a computer novice can control the whole process freely. Besides, It helps to create a windows password reset CD, with which, you can remove the admin password even you have logged out the computer, yet no reinstalling, no data loss!

Anddy_2011 Guest

I realize an easy method to reset lost windows password, just contact for to produce a windows password reset bootable CD/DVD or USB flash generate to reset forgotten windows password, i have made a bootable USB flash generate using the tool Windows Password Seeker and reset my administrator password successfully.