Thread: Unlock PC Security

Unlock PC Security

Hi all,
    I have got my harddrive locked with PC Security. PC security needs password to unlock. Can someone tell me how to unlock PC security?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Unlock PC Security

Keep pressing F2 (might be F12, Del or Esc) to enter setup and change security settings to setup before startup. Next time make a password recovery disk.

If you boot into the "Safe mode", Pc Security will not run and will not appear in the system tray so all protected files and folders become accessible. Simply you can rename these protected files and folders, restart windows, boot normally(not in "safe mode" this time), and then enjoy accessing the formerly protected files because Pc Security locks files and folders according to their names when windows starts.

Before startup window by pressing F8 key choose "Command prompt only." (You need to know how to use Dos) Use dos commands to rename the files you want to unlock. When you start windows enjoy the files. While under dos,You can also rename the file "sdaemon.exe" ,which exists in Windows Directory, to whatever you want so Pc Security will not load with Windows when Windows stars and all Locked files,folders,and drives will be UnLocked.

Plz tell me the password of pc security that I can unlock pc security and access into my pc

Quote Originally Posted by SAMSBD View Post
    Plz tell me the password of pc security that I can unlock pc security and access into my pc
    How anyone else can tell you the password that has been set by your self ? You might be knowing the password for your PC Security, right ? Anyways, did you tried the steps mentioned just above by jesse ? If not try it, it will help you to get your files, not the password.