Thread: What is OdHost.exe ?

What is OdHost.exe ?

Hello!

Minor problems on my computer:

The following message is posted and I do not know how to regulate this error:

runtime error
    program: … RAM Files \Linksys\Wireless-G Notebook To adapt\ OdHost.exe
    This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in year unusual way. Please contact application support TEAM for more information

This message appears with starting… Is anybody can help me?

Thank you in advance

Re: What is OdHost.exe ?

odhost.exe is a process associated with Wireless-G Notebook Adapter from Linksys.\r This process should not be removed in order for your wireless network to work. Try to reinstall the driver of your Wifi chart.

ODHOST.exe is a bona fide device driver for many brands of wireless adapters. However, there are viruses that hijack this file by adding virus code into the file. Some Virus scanners will disable even norrmal, un-modified ODHOST.exe files. Theres no simple answer. It can be a valid file. It can also be an infected file.

Probably belongs to ZyXel G-360 Wireless network card client adapter utility, OdHost.exe is located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files" - usually C:\Program Files\Linksys\Wireless-G Notebook Adapter with SpeedBooster\. Known file sizes on Windows XP are 24,641 bytes (46% of all occurrence), 24,576 bytes, 24,649 bytes, 24,662 bytes. You should reinstall the driver for your wireless network card.