Thread: How Can We Fix Error 0x8007001f ?

How Can We Fix Error 0x8007001f ?

Hello , I Always get this error 0x8007001f in the event viewer when it happends there is a noise from the speakers also I have Trend Micro internet security.In my windows event viewer I get Trend Micro \Internet Security.the hash map cannot be updated.A device attached to the system is not functioning. error 0x8007001f. trend Micro had me uninstall Trend Micro and reistall it.Also they had me delete my temp files in Trend Micro.Nothing has changed.I still get the message several times a day.Anyone with any ideas? Thanks

Re: How Can We Fix Error 0x8007001f ?

Hello ,I guess this error sometimes happend when copying or moving large files, and the connections between 2 computers some how get disconnect, due to the network problem and a like, checking the nic cales or change the ports on your Switch could solve the issue. But that gussing matters tho.

Hello , I have Had the Similar problem If you Have Trend Micro Install With Windows Defender Then you cannot use windows defender,because they clash.I had Avg antivirus before and It messed up my computer pretty bad.I think I will try Norton next,if it is not to expensive.They have no idea how to fix the problem.They sent me a program to scan my computer to see what the problem is,

Based on my experience and research, this kind of Event error can be safely ignored if there is no software failed to run. Actually Windows Search Service is telling you that it could not index the particular file temporarily. Maybe the Trend Anti-virus files are being used and cannot be accessed at that time. To try to resolve this issue, first, I would like to confirm with you about several situations:

1. 1. Are you using "Windows Desktop Search"(WDS) 2.6 or "Windows Search 4.0" for you SBS 2003 server?
    2. 2. Does this issue just occur after you installed Trend Anti-virus software on the SBS 2003 server?

If the issue just occur after you installed Trend Anti-virus software, I would like suggest temporarily disable or uninstall the Trend software or contact the Trend support to know if there is any incompatibility issue between the Trend Anti-virus software and SBS server and upgrade to the latest version. However, if the issue persists after we uninstall Trend software, I would like you manually uninstall the current Windows Search program and install the latest Windows Search 4.0 for Windows Server 2003 and see if the issue reoccurs or not.

This behavior occurs with video capture cards that work with video port extensions (VPE) and support video port pins instead of preview pins.This behavior may occur if the video capture card supports the video port pin without a video preview pin. The DirectShow architecture requires that the video port pin be connected to the Overlay Mixer Filter. If this pin is not connected, data cannot be captured in DirectShow. The Windows Media Encoder is not designed to connect the video port pin, and because it is not rendered, the error message is generated. An application such as AmCap, has been updated to connect to render the video port pin, and as such when the Windows Media Encoder goes to capture data, it now works.