Thread: How do i upgrade Windows Vista

idea How do i upgrade Windows Vista

Hello Friends

I would like to know that how do i upgrade Windows Vista on my new computer? I have recently bought a new system and wants to install Windows Vista on it. Does any one have any idea how can i do so? Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: How do i upgrade Windows Vista

Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor is a downloadable web application that helps Windows XP users identify which edition of Windows Vista meets their needs, whether their PCs are ready for an upgrade to Windows Vista, and which features of Windows Vista will be able to run on their PCs. The end result is a report that explains which edition of Windows Vista to buy and provides suggestions about what, if any, hardware updates may be necessary to install and run the appropriate edition and features of Windows Vista. Running Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor is a great first step for anyone considering whether to install Windows Vista on a PC they already own.

To upgrade to another edition of Windows Vista, you must buy the upgrade online. Windows Anytime Upgrade automatically takes you to the website where you can buy the upgrade kit. After buying it, you will receive the kit by mail.

Windows Vista comes in four different versions. The reason for this is that it gives computer users a few options to choose from depending on their personal level of computer use and expertise. Windows Vista Home Basic, for example, includes minimal features but also requires the fewest resources or upgrades to be effective for casual users. Windows Ultimate, on the other hand, is the premier version of the operating system, and upgrading from Windows Vista Business or even Home Basic or Premium can illustrate a marked difference in functionality.

Dr. V Guest

Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor will help you determine if your current PC is ready for an upgrade to Windows Vista. It will also help you to choose the edition of Windows Vista that's right for you. Download the Upgrade Advisor to run an analysis of your current PC and use the detailed feedback to ensure that your PC is ready for the edition of Windows Vista that you want.

System Requirements

• Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP Service Pack 2
    • A minimum of .NET Framework 1.1 and MSXML 4.0

Follow these steps to download upgraded Windows Vista.

1. Click the Download button on this page to start the download

2. Do one of the following:

• To start the installation immediately, click Run.
    • To save the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save.
    • To cancel the installation, click Cancel