Thread: Cannot Run a .NET executable file ?

Cannot Run a .NET executable file ?

Hello, I Have been Recently Facing These Problems , Whenever I try To execute some files it Give me Error Message That "Mscoree.dll Could Not Be Found" What this Mscoree.dll File Got To With the File I got From my Freind please help Me Solve These Thanks in advance.

Re: Cannot Run a .NET executable file ?

When you create a .NET application executable (.exe) file, copy the file to a computer on which the .NET Framework is not installed, and then attempt to run the .exe file from that computer, you may receive the following error message (or messages) This behavior occurs if the Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed on the target computer. Applications and controls written for the .NET Framework require that it be installed on the computer on which the application or control runs.To resolve this issue, install the .NET Framework on the target computer. To do this, Click Here

Hello, I got the Same error message 'Mscoree.dll Could Not Be Found' when starting Rhapzodé, the most likely cause was that the machine i was using does not have the Microsoft .NET Framework installed. Rhapzodé requires the .NET Framework in order to launch and operate. SO I downloaded the appropriate version of the .NET Framework and My Problem was Resolve

mscoree.dll - Here is the scoop on Microsoft .net Runtime Execution Engine as it pertains to computer network security. The big question: what is mscoree.dll and is it spyware, a trojan and if so, how do I get rid of Microsoft .net Runtime Execution Engine?mscoree.dll (Microsoft .net Runtime Execution Engine) - DetailsThe file mscoree.dll, contains program code used by the Microsoft .NET Framework when running programs ritten in the .NET programming language. If mscoree.dll is unavailable or stopped, and software installed on your computer that is written using .NET will no longer work.mscoree.dll is flagged as a system process and does not appear to be a security risk. However, removing Microsoft .net Runtime Execution Engine may adversly impact your system. The Process Server database currently registers mscoree.dll to Microsoft. This is part of Microsoft .NET Framework. Whenever you have a concern about a file like mscoree.dll, feel free to visit our Anonymous Surfing section to help verify your file you are not giving away too much personal information.The Process Server database is updated often, but inaccuracies may still exist, often caused by viruses named after valid files such as Microsoft .net Runtime Execution Engine. Always verify your results just to play it safe.