Thread: Svchost.exe Uses 100% CPU Resources

Svchost.exe Uses 100% CPU Resources

hi,
    i have Q6700 3.5 Stable,Motherboard XfX 790i Ultra,GeForce 8800 GTX OC,Corsair Memory 2 GB PC3200 DDR RAM,The problem is that consumption has a 80-100% CPU .. not even doing anything .When I go to taskmanager, I get that svchost.exe is using 133208k of memory .. I mark the ff: uxsms, wdisystemhost, trkwks, hidserv, NetMar, wpdbusenum, pcasvc, emdmgmt, sysmain, and tableinputservice. I have already passed and the panda,nod32 not detect virus ... but the brand does not defend windows anything, what should I do?

Re: Svchost.exe Uses 100% CPU Resources

Start your computer in Safe Mode with network connections and passes a current antivirus online.Download and update the following programs and you're going one by one, a couple of times each:
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.3
    Spyware Doctor 6
    Regcleaner
    Spybot
    cwshredder.exe
    Ad-aware
    SUPERAntiSpyware
    Ccleaner (clean temporary registration)
    Download but not install HijackThis version 2.02,reboot in normal mode and install HijackThis and run it and click "do a system scan and save a log", it will open a txt file, the contents of which you need to copy to clipboard.

• Select the Show processes from all users button.
    • In the User Account Control dialog box that opens, select the Continue button.
    • Now, you will be able to see several svchost.exe processes running on the system and you may notice one of them consuming high CPU resources.
    • Next, in order to find out the service that is behind the svchost.exe process and is consuming higher CPU or memory resources, you need to do the following:
    • Once you have located the svchost.exe service that is causing the problem, right-click on it, and select Go to Service(s).
    • Doing this, will open the Services tab in which some of the services will be highlighted. These highlighted services will be the ones that are associated with the problematic svchost.exe process.
    • After you have identified the services that are causing the svhost.exe process to eat up system resources, you can carefully go through them and determine the service that might be causing the problem.
    • When you have determined the suspected service, first ensure that no other services or processes rely on this service, then right-click on it and select Stop Service. You can also stop the service by opening the Services Management Console from the Control Panel.

hi,
    you should first find out wich service is running under the svchost.exe proces and try disabling each service that started under svchost.exe one by one.