Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-03-2012

Re: BOOTMGR is missing after Windows 7

When I try to install my os it tell me sumthing like hard drive not found please press s to specify
help..........it also shows the bootmgr is missin wen startin up
Old 22-03-2012

Just mention the completer error code so that i can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you with the same. as far as the "bootmgr is missin wen startin up" is concerned you can go through the below threads and check out if you are having similar case and try out the solution that has been mentioned there.
BOOTMGR is missing, can't format PC !
Windows XP Says 'BOOTMGR Missing' Please Help
Old 06-04-2012

1. Boot your computer with Windows 7 DVD or Windows 7 USB. Press a key when you are prompted to boot PC with Windows 7 DVD or USB
2. When Windows 7 completes loading Setup Files. It will ask you to select the language, time and currency. Select it and Click Next
3. On the next screen, you will see Install Now. But, below you will see ?Repair your computer?. Select that.
4. Now Windows 7 will try to check for the problems in Windows 7, before that it will search for Windows 7 Installation Drive
5. After few seconds or minutes, it will show the problems and you should see the Problem related to Boot
6. It will repair the Boot Record by placing the BOOTMGR properl
I followed the above instructions but thee computer hangs up at point 2 'When Windows 7 completes loading Setup Files. It will ask you to select the language, time and currency. Select it and Click Next'. Any suggestions please
Thank you

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , , , ,