hi,
    i have Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz 1333MHz
    Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3
    Graphics card: SAPPHIRE HD 4850
    Hard Drives: Samsung S-Ata, 2x 160GB, Samsung 1x 500GB
    CD-Rom: LG 52x
    S-ata DVD-Rom: LG 16x
    S-ATA DVD burner: SH-223f
    Samsung S-Ata, 2x 160GB, Samsung 1x 500GB,installed windows vista 32 bit.it works fine but the problem is windows unable to save the data.it says data has been loss due to hardware or netork connection.i don't know how t slove this.Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Unable to save the data in vista

hi,
    I had this issue before and it relates to when you unplug (or unmount) an image it does not fully unmount properly. If you look in My Computer, for example, you will see the unmounted drive still listed, often without a drive letter assigned to it. Since Windows still sees the drive at some level, it may try to write to it for a number of reasons. It won't find the drive, and you'll get that error. All that's worked for me is rebooting the machine, as it fliushes out the temp drives.

This is an error relating to some form of corruption on your hard disk drive; more specifically in the MFT (Master File Table). It appears from that path that you have more than 1 drive. What drive letters do you have in My computer? To get rid of the error, we will need to run a chkdsk <drive letter>: /f on the drive that has the error.

One reason this issue can occur is the volume is running out of space on the disk, because SQL tracing has been enabled. By default, the trace is stored in the Sql.log folder in the Temp directory.
    • Click on Start\ All Programs\ Administrative Tools\ Data Source (ODBC) and open the ODBC Data Source Administrator Window.
    • Click on the Tracing Tab.
    • If Tracing is turned on the option Stop Tracing Now will show. Click on the Stop Tracing Now button. A prompt of Start Tracing Now should show, since the tracing is stopped.
    • After stopping the activity, locate the path mentioned in Log File path and manually move or delete the Trace Log to free up disk space.

jacobpoll Guest

cheak ur hardrive and chkdsk commend use ??????