Thread: How to solve update problem in my windows 7 64-bit ?

How to solve update problem in my windows 7 64-bit ?

I started facing the problem while updating the windows 7 64-bit operating system. Today when i was attempting to install the the latest version of the windows software, then suddenly my system got freeze up. After my system freeze out, then i restarted the system again and it was requiring a repair work to be done. I tried again and got the same result. What to do now?

Re: How to solve update problem in my windows 7 64-bit ?

Even the same problem i am facing. I am facing this on my computer having windows 7 installed in it. I tried to restore the it to the previous point where it was working well. I disabled the NOD32 in my system. Finally i was succeeded in the work. So you can even try this method of restoring the system. If you require some more help then feel free to reply me.

I have a fix for this issue, because i have gone through the same experience. Well i tried to disable the NOD's real-time protection on my system. The first time i failed to update the the system, then after i tried to make use of the restore point feature for going back to the point where my system was fine, then i turned off the NOD's real-time protection and i was able to make the necessary installations.

I had fixed this problem by doing a system restore. You need to follow this instructions- First turn off the NOD. After doing this go to windows update option in your system. Now you need to reinstall the security update, after reinstalling the update the system will reboot fine and i hope so that you will be able to update it. After completing this, the NOD reactivated by itself.