Thread: Reinstalling Windows Vista factory Settings

Reinstalling Windows Vista factory Settings

Hi,

I want to restore my pc, when I went to system restore, I choose a restore previous 5 days and I can see the restoration of the day and when I want to restore to commence 0x80004005 error message arrives ...

I really know what to do

Re: Reinstalling Windows Vista factory config

You have several options to get the same result (as your Vista boot yet or not).

The easiest way for you to choose will be launched for the recovery of Windows Vista

i:e you start the reinstallation from Windows Vista.

The procedure to reinstall the factory configuration of your computer is as follows...

Launch of the recovery of Windows Vista

Here's how to make recovery of the computer from the Windows Vista desktop.

1. Turn off the computer.

2. Disconnect all connected devices (such as personal media players, USB drives, printers and fax machines), remove all media players and remove any recently added internal hardware. Do not disconnect the monitor, keyboard, mouse or power cord.

3. Turn on your computer.

4. On the Windows desktop, click Start, click Run and then All Programs.

5. Click Help and PC tools.

6. Click Recovery Manager.
    The welcome screen of the Recovery Manager appears.

7. Click Next.

8. In the screen of resettlement programs, select No and click Next.

9. In the standby relocation of equipment, select No and click Next.

10. In the screen that prompts you to Retrieve the Microsoft, select No and click Next.

11. Recovery Manager asks if you want to reset the computer. Click Yes, then click Next.
    The computer restarts and opens the Recovery Manager program.
    If the recovery partition the hard drive is working correctly, the Welcome screen in the Recovery Manager appears. If the drive is damaged, the recovery discs will be required to perform a system recovery. Follow the instructions in Starting the recovery from recovery discs.

12. Click Next.

13. In the standby system recovery Microsoft, select No and click Next.

14. Confirm that you want to perform a recovery of the system by selecting Yes, then click Next.

15. The Recovery Manager gives you the option of saving your data files. To do this, see Backing up files.

If you do not want to save your files, select No and click Next.

16. Once the system recovery is complete, restart the computer and continue installing Windows. Answer the installation screens and wait until the computer finishes. Turn the computer off, reconnect all devices and then restart the computer.

17. Before using your computer, update it and protect it. Reinstall all software antivirus and security that were installed before the system recovery.

18. Reinstall all applications that were added after the purchase of the computer and all files that were saved.

Re: Reinstalling Windows Vista factory config

Hello

In this case, restart the installation from DVD restore you burned:

Launch of the recovery from recovery discs

Here's how to make the recovery of your computer using the CD or DVD recovery.

1. If the computer is turned on, insert the recovery disk # 1.

2. Turn off the computer.

3. Disconnect all connected devices (such as personal media players, USB drives, printers and fax machines), remove all media players and remove any recently added internal hardware. Do not disconnect the monitor, keyboard, mouse or power cord.

4. Turn on your computer. The computer opens the Recovery Manager program.

5. By default, Recovery Manager will be configured to perform a system recovery from the recovery disk inserted. Click Next.

6. In the screen that prompts you to Retrieve the Microsoft, select No and click Next.

7. The Recovery Manager gives you the option of saving your data files. To do this, see Backing up files.
    If you do not save your files, select No and click Next.

8. Once the System Recovery is complete, restart the computer and continue installing Windows. Answer the installation screens and wait until the computer finishes. Turn the computer off, then reconnect all devices before putting the computer.

9. Before using your computer, update it and protect it. Reinstall all software antivirus and security that were installed before the recovery system.

10. Reinstall all applications that were added after the purchase of the computer and all files that were saved.

Be sure to disconnect the external devices that you could plug into your PC: scanner, printer, stuff that plugs into the USB port etc ...