Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-02-2009

What is Mccitrayapp.exe?

Hi to all of here,

Runing windows XP home edition and fron few days this strange exe McciTrayApp.exe is runing as i'm seeing in task manager but i don't know for what application it is running. As i end this process it appears again in next start. Is it virus or something?

thanks for any advice.
Old 16-02-2009

Re: What is Mccitrayapp.exe?

No its not virus or Trojan, McciTrayApp.exe is a program file which most likely was installed by you. This will be located at Program Files\blueyonderWCM\McciTrayApp.exe and is hardware related.
Old 16-02-2009

McciTrayApp.exe belongs to the software DVD Solution or BellSouth Wireless Connection or Verizon Online Help and Support or Soldat Interface Maker by Motive Communications.

Description: McciTrayApp.exe should be located in a subfolder of "C:\Program Files". Known file sizes on Windows XP are 543232 bytes (74% of all occurrence), 936960 bytes, 935936 bytes.
Old 16-02-2009

You can use msconfig command and configure your startup to not run this exe at a startup. good luck

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"
Old 16-02-2009

Thanks guys i have removed it by using mscongfig command and thanks to all of you for providing really correct info about it.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,