Thread: Read ISO Image File

Read ISO Image File

Good evening,

I have an ISO image file on a USB key, I would like to open it ... Is there a particular procedure or need a particular software?
    Thank you in advance

Re: Read ISO Image File

Daemon tools allows what you want to do. With DAEMON Tools you can back up your physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray discs into “virtual discs” or so called “disc image” files (ISO files), which run directly on your hard drive. You can also work with images created by other burning programs! DAEMON Tools supports variety of image types.

Otherwise, you can have Alcohol 120% (or 52% Alcohol, its light and free), very good software in Windows XP style, with lots of nice options.

I use MagicISO . It can read ISO image .

Description :
    MagicISO Maker is a powerful CD/DVD-image-file editor, CD burner, and CD/DVD-backup tool. It can directly create, edit, extract, and burn ISO files. It also can convert almost all CD and DVD image formats to ISO and BIN/CUE. With MagicISO Maker, you can handle DVD images up to 10GB; make CD-image files from CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMs; and burn ISO files and other CD and DVD image files (BIN, IMG, CIF, NRG, BWI, VCD) to CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW. The program supports the making of bootable CD and DVD image files; the loading of boot-image files exported by WinISO; the processing of CD and DVD image files with ISO9660, Joliet, Rock Ridge, and UDF volume; edit properties of CD and DVD image files; the searching of files or folders with wildcard characters; the creation of multibootable CD and DVD image files by a bootable setup wizard; expert settings for creating Linux or Unix bootable CDs; and the opening, editing, and extraction of a floppy-disk image file.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"