Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to format a laptop with Vista

Operating Systems

Old 09-02-2009

How to format a laptop with Vista

Hello friends

I am using HP laptop now i want to format laptop can someone tell me how to format laptop with Vista? I don't have much knowledge about formatting.

Thanks

Old 09-02-2009

Re: How to format a laptop with Vista

There are multiple solutions, depending on your final goal. If you did not specifically intend to call an OS You can do it directly in MS-DOS. If you want to restore an OS on top, and you insert the installation CD of it (such as XP, Linux etc ...) and when installing the hard drive that you chose (if you have several or more partitions on the same disk) and it automatically formats
Old 09-02-2009

Re: How to format a laptop with Vista

If you buy your computer with vista installed above consult the manual for your computer that will show you how to rebuild the partition with windows vista ... it will be restored in a few minutes with all the original software (thanks to a hidden partition). If it is you who have installed yourself then it will insert the installation CD for Vista to boot your computer and follow the instructions to reinstall vista (resettlement includes formatting + new installation).

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: ,