Thread: Ended Deleting Partition and the Files in it.

Ended Deleting Partition and the Files in it.

Few Day's back, I was editting a couple of partitions with the help of Disk Management and i ended up deleting my partition along with the files in it.

The files are very much important from my work point of view.

So please anyone can provide me some suggestions as how to recover any deleted partition. Anyone heard of it?

Anyone have some immediate suggestions perhaps?

I need some help on this one guys.......... I can't let go of all my office work stuff......

Re: Ended Deleting Partition and the Files in it.

Freeware Data Recovery Software:

DTI Data is providing users with the absolutely best Freeware Data Recovery! All of the data recovery freeware are free data recovery software's available on internet.

DTI Data Recovery fully supports it’s freeware. for more information regarding the availability as well as working of the software visit the below provided site

http://www.dtidata.com/resourcecente...data-recovery/

Iuse it for my problem and it has worked wonder's:

Emails, files, and digital photos are very important to our business and personal life. When one is accidentally deleted or goes missing, it can put a damper on a carrier day. And that's where ParetoLogic Data Recovery Pro comes in.

You can get any deleted data back by running ParetoLogic Data Recovery Pro. It acts like a digital rescue team - retrieving important emails and files from the deep computer's memory. It can even recover lost digital photos from both your hard drive.

ParetoLogic Data Recovery Pro can securely scan for and bring deleted email messages and digital photos back to life, even from Windows Vista Mail. It can also recover deleted email attachments and even partial files. That's a powerful tool to recover your data.

You won't have to ever worry about your finger accidentally hitting Delete again. ParetoLogic Data Recovery Pro retrieves missing files from all kinds of different peripheral storage devices. It will also recover files from freshly formatted or partitioned drives, allowing you to search for "lost" text, or find your files by searching for just a keyword or single phrase.

It wiil Guide you through the steps of finding files and recovering them

Previews most files before recovery, search for text that might be in a lost file.

Allows you to sort the list of what is recoverable to easily find what you are looking for.

you can download it from this site:

http://www.premiumdatarecovery.com/?...FQECGgodqnfHmA

I will prefer you for this:

Test Disk queries the BIOS or the OS in order to find the Hard Disks and their characteristics. Test Disk does a quick check of your disk's structure and compares it with your Partition Table for entry errors. If the Partition Table has entry errors, TestDisk can repair them. If you have missing partitions or a completely empty Partition Table, TestDisk can search for partitions and create a new Table or even a new MBR if necessary.
    Usage: TestDisk [/log] [/debug] [/dump] [file or device]
    TestDisk /list [/log] [file or device]

• log : create a testdisk.log file
    • debug : add debug information
    • dump : dump raw sectors
    • list : display current partitions

Runs under DOS 6.x, FreeDOS, Win9x box. 32-bit DJGPP build, requires 80386+ and a DOS Protected Mode Interface. The download package & some files have Win32 Long File Names. Open Source under GNU Public License. Package also includes PhotoRec.

you can download this data recovery tool from

http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk_Download