Thread: Windows 7 Beta given the first tests

Windows 7 Beta given the first tests

Since Microsoft opened its servers to download the beta of Windows 7, the first tests are beginning to appear on the canvas.

The initial results seem promising it would be faster than XP and VISTA.

The other thing, there are 15 tips to master Windows 7 beta 1, I do not know if we can call it tips, I would opt instead for new or existing features (on vista) but improved.

The final version is scheduled for the end of the year or early 2010.

Re: Windows 7 Beta given the first tests

We expect that's for sure. Hopefully this new operating system of Microsoft is calling on the flat bands.

The problem is that Microsoft has certainly lost the loyalty of many customers missed his appointment with Windows Vista. Indirectly, they themselves admit their mistake. They launched XP that was a great success despite a difficult start. They launched Vista also had a difficult start but has not managed to XP to accept. Why?

1) Many (still) feel better on XP.
    2) The purchase much needed for an upgrade to the configuration that was not obsolete in XP.
    3) compatibility problems that have lasted very long.

And as the fourth point I would try to say the announcement of the extension of life of Windows XP that is normally set up in 2011 if I remember correctly and a new one fails, the announcement of a new Operating system named Windows 7.

Overall, Windows Vista enabled one thing: advancing configurations. Cards 64/128 MB see 256 MB who was there must not so long ago in fact (the time of the Radeon 9800 etc), we went to see 1 to 2 GB ram is now recommended 1 GB ( not for long it feels). Processors have revolutionized the capabilities of a computer storage capacity have become enormous.

But the downside is that it has somehow forced people to upgrade, so eat where there was perhaps no need.

Indeed, as Lambard, Windows 7 promises to be faster than Vista and XP ...
    So yes we expect this new system but I think we will skip it this time ... maybe we will wait to see if it is indeed the OS it promises.

Quote Originally Posted by kraal View Post
    We expect that's for sure. Hopefully this new operating system of Microsoft is calling on the flat bands.
    On the beds of what?

Quote Originally Posted by kraal View Post
    Windows Vista enabled one thing: advancing configurations. Cards 64/128 MB see 256 MB who was there must not so long ago in fact (the time of the Radeon 9800 etc), we went to see 1 to 2 GB ram is now recommended 1 GB ( not for long it feels)...
    You mean that if the equipment has evolved as it is almost entirely thanks to Vista?

In my speech, I wanted to say about the scene in general. Regards, technical improvements, I have not said that it was only through vista but partly. The games also increasingly heavy are a cause like the software.

We might even wonder if XP will not last longer than Vista.