Thread: Acer Aspire M5500 can not install windows

Acer Aspire M5500 can not install windows

Hello,

I have an Acer Aspire M5500. Following the loss of my original hard disk Hitachi 320GB SATA, I purchased a Samsung 1TB SATA. I do not have more partition backup acer. Installing the new hard drive is going smoothly, it is recognized in the bios. I therefore put my CD of Win XP Pro SP2 (original) . When it should ask the installation partition, a blue screen appears with this message:

"A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent
    damage to your computer. If you see this screen stop error for the first time, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow these steps: Check for any virus on your computer. Remove any hard disk or hard disk controller newly installed. Check your hard drive to to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK / F to check for damage to your hard drive and then restart your computer.

Technical Information:
    *** Stop: 0x0000007B (0xF7c7A524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000) "

please help me solve it thanks

Re: Acer Aspire M5500 can not install windows

• Start the Recovery Console

• On the command line type: Code:
      Fixboot

• Press Enter then type Code:
      exit

• Restart your computer and see what it says

Other potential causes of a "Stop 0x0000007B" error message can The boot volume is corrupted and cannot be initiated by Windows XP. If the file system is corrupted and if Windows XP cannot initiate the boot volume during the startup process, either move the drive to another computer that is running Windows XP and run the chkdsk command on that drive or try to create a parallel installation of Windows XP on the drive (in a separate folder). The Windows XP Setup program checks the integrity of the volume before it copies files, and it may fix some problems in the process.
    You are installing Windows XP on a mirrored boot partition that was created by Microsoft Windows NT 4.0. Windows XP does not support Windows NT 4.0 Ftdisk volume sets. If you are running Microsoft Windows 2000, you must convert all Ftdisk volume sets to dynamic volumes before you upgrade to Windows XP. If you are running Windows NT 4.0, break any mirrors and back up all the data on the stripe, the RAID5, or the extended volume sets before you upgrade to Windows XP. Ftdisk sets might not be accessible after the upgrade.

You may receive a "Stop 0x0000007B" error message if there is a resource conflict between the boot controller and another controller or between SCSI devices. You may also receive this Stop error message if drive translation is not being performed or if drive translation was changed. To troubleshoot this issue:
    1. If an IRQ or I/O port address conflict exists between the boot controller and another controller, Windows XP either stops responding (hangs) or displays a "Stop 0x0000007B" error message. If you recently added new hardware, remove the new hardware or reconfigure it so that it does not conflict with the resources of any other installed controllers.
    2. If you are using a SCSI hard disk, check the SCSI chain for correct termination. Remove any unused SCSI devices or make sure that each SCSI ID is unique.
    3. Make sure that drive translation is turned on (if it is required) and that it has not been changed. For example, if you recently switched controllers, this issue may occur. For additional information about this issue,

there is also device drivers issue related with it
    Device Driver Issues
    1. You may receive a "Stop 0x0000007B" error message in the following scenarios:
    2. A device driver that the computer boot controller needs is not configured to start during the startup process.
    3. A device driver that the computer boot controller needs is corrupted.
    4. Information in the Windows XP registry (information related to how the device drivers load during startup) is corrupted.
    5. Windows XP requires a miniport driver to communicate with the hard disk controller that is used to start your computer. If Windows XP does not supply a device driver for your controller or if Windows XP is using a corrupted or incompatible driver, you must replace the driver with a valid copy that is compatible with your controller and Windows XP.

During the first phase of the Windows XP installation, Setup displays the following message at the bottom of the screen:
    Press F6 if you have to install a third-party SCSI or RAID driver.

Press F6 and then follow the instructions to install a mass-storage device driver from your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)