Thread: Without mouse movement Cursor moves

Without mouse movement Cursor moves

I'm working on desktop pc recently i realise the cursor start moving without my force.the mouse moving slightly up and to the left for some distance and then stop while i have not even touched the mouse. mouse is connected via usb slot.is this happening due to any virus spreading ??but my avg antivirus has shows nothing,spybot shows nothing new.can any one help me find out is their something wrong?
    thank you.

Re: Without mouse movement Cursor moves

i dont think it can happen due to virus as i never see any thing like this.well i will suggest you to check hardware and its connection also any new software install which conflicting with mouse driver .

i have not installed any new software application from last 2month. i am using my computer daily but less frequently in day. all hardware connection is also well even usb port too i normally connect my music player with that port ,and i have optical mouse from iball.

hi same thing happen with me to mouse curers moves upward without any touch is that means really problem ? is this happen due to virus ? i scan my computer with CA antivirus but i have not find any thing. please inform if something wrong.

it is not virus you guys are using optical mouse and non electronics device is 100% correct except some.so there must some vibration present due to desktop pc or else which is enough to displace cursor.

DallasMEF Guest

my curser is doing the same thing.
    I ran malware and had no infected files.

I think it has something to do with svchost.exe files.
    I opened the task manager and watched to see open files showing activity. So, I deleted 1 (of 6) of the svchost.exe files and it stopped. In a few minutes, a new svchost file appear in the task manager and my curser began to move erratically. As the number of bytes used by the cpu in that program increased to 10,000, the mouse/curser becomes more out of control until the file is deleted.

Any ideas ???