Thread: Mp3 Bug in Windows 7

Mp3 Bug in Windows 7

I'm in Windows 7 under VMware Workstation 6.5.1 latest version, then I try to update to fix the bug to mp3 in Windows Media Player 12 and it ends with the following screen saying my computer is not compatible with this update, I tried the version for a 64-bit random, I have the same result, I tried searching Google on this subject, and it gives little it speaks of the existence of this update, but no installation problems, someone has an idea.

Dr. V Guest

Re: Mp3 Bug in Windows 7

I think it is because you have no need.

I have not installed this update and I have no problem with MP3.

had the same message, I think it is because the update has already been applied, I put my mp3 in my computer and my windows 7 with no problem.

I thought, but what my version of Windows 7 was not official (just source torrent) but I have my license obtained by Microsoft that I put it to keep it still legal, I thought it could be that, but I will test with mp3, even if in the background I am not a user of Windows Media Player, Winamp I am a Fanboy as they say.

Winamp works perfectly 7.

The update is mainly for those who use Media Center. It must be installed or Media Center bug.

It may be that the file is downloaded by Mp3 win update at this time but I have not heard such thing.