Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Opening programs installed from start menu

Operating Systems

Old 29-01-2009

Opening programs installed from start menu

Hello friends,

Basically I do not know how to display the last program installed and that are inserted in the menu that pops up in Start -> Programs. When this menu is full of programs that fill the entire space (monitor) the last installed programs that are not covered in this space (because full) are not accessible. Or rather I do not know how to access ...
How can I do to not having to go to the resources of the computer-program and open it?

Thanks

Old 29-01-2009

Re: Opening programs installed from start menu

You can divide the list of programs in two columns with an amendment to the register.
From start> run> regedit, located on
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Explorer \ Advanced
and, in the right pane, right-click the button "new"> "string value" and as the name "StartMenuScrollPrograms" (without quotation marks), double click on it and in the "value data" write "false" ( without quotation marks), the OK and close the Registry and reboot your PC.
Old 29-01-2009

Re: Opening programs installed from start menu

I followed to the letter as you suggested me and now everything works perfectly fine Very thanks to you and to all the forum.

TechArena Community > Software > Operating Systems
Tags: , ,