Re: Formatting vista on Acer laptop
- If you an Acer LapTop or Desktop, and it has a pre-installed environment like Vista or XP on it. You do not have to buy for a License Vista or XP, for the reason that it is already "Pre-Installed".,
- This means that it is already Licensed from the time you bought it. It's just a waste of money to buy
- a new Vista or XP. From the moment you've bought the LAPTOP or PC, you should right away make
- a back up of it by clicking on the E-management of the Ace. It is the so called Acer Empowering Management, after that, you can now format you're PC or LapTop in no time. This is the secret of this Big Company.
- Boot you're PC and then Press ALT F10 simultaneously, and provide the necessary password that you will be entering before you make the back up through the Empowering Management.
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein
What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)
"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"