Thread: How Do I Create Unattended Windows XP Bootable?

sad How Do I Create Unattended Windows XP Bootable?

Is there anyways to make a bootable windows xp cd which can install the operating system without user's attention every now and then. can i make a disc with pre-configuration of user names, regional settings, CD-Key, drivers, additional softwares and additional services packs!? is this stuff possible? please help me guys! i'm in a great trouble. i want to do this as i own a cyber cafe, and virus issue is common here. so everytime attending every computer is quite annoying...

Down Re: How Do I Create Unattended Windows XP Bootable?

I don't think it is logically possible! how can you configure updates, CD-Key, additional drivers and softwares without having know the hardware and related stuffs?? i mean, your idea doesn't make sense! i'm not sure about it but i guess its impossible!! anyways hope there is a way and somebody posts here, will be a usefull stuff!

ThumbsUp Re: How Do I Create Unattended Windows XP Bootable?

Yes you can do all of the things you mentioned, that too without attending the setup once it starts and when you finish selecting the drive on which you want to install the operationg system. its simple just download Windows Unattended CD Creator and install it. Though you need your windows xp CD once for making the un attended bootable... have fun. All the best!

ohmy Re: How Do I Create Unattended Windows XP Bootable?

wow! i never knew such things exist! but is it a free software to need to buy one?? and does it also takes user names and network settings too??

ThumbsUp Re: How Do I Create Unattended Windows XP Bootable?

Yes! Everything is pre-configurable. just download and have fun! and yeah, its a freeware, so go ahead and try it out! All the best guys!

Re: How Do I Create Unattended Windows XP Bootable?

Is there anyways to make a bootable windows xp cd which can install the operating system without user's attention every now and then. can i make a disc with pre-configuration of user names, regional settings, CD-Key, drivers, additional softwares and additional services packs!? is this stuff possible? please help me guys! i'm in a great trouble.